Griffon Corps - Clan forum

If you dont have an account sign up at Griffon Corps Clan on MGO

You need to earn our trust first.

If you dont have an account sign up at Griffon Corps Clan on MGO

You need to earn our trust first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to www.griffoncorps.forumotion.net

Introducing a ninja:D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjakakashi

Ninjakakashi

Introducing a ninja:D Empty
PostSubject: Introducing a ninja:D   Introducing a ninja:D EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Hello griffon corps forum members:D
Name:Marko
About me: Love MGO (ofc) Like playing football hate watching. I live in the uk. I was born in south africa but parent greek croation:D
Games i enjoy: BF3 MGO Skyrim Darksouls... Theres so many:D

Hello sexy griffon corps forum i joined today and i am enjoying the clan so much already as you play with eachother a lot. I look forward to playing with you guyes and showing that i aint just some random new person and that im made out of steel mwahahah.

As you can tell im not very good at introducing myself and my labtops low on battery so thats is sexys:D

p.s. i love to spam with the Very Happy rather than the ones on the left mwahahahah:D

Last edited by Ninjakakashi on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bcos i can)
Back to top Go down
LSMansell

LSMansell

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a ninja:D   Introducing a ninja:D EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:29 am

Yo mate gl in GC. Cool name
Back to top Go down
Ninjakakashi

Ninjakakashi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a ninja:D   Introducing a ninja:D EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:22 pm

If there was a like button LS i would give it to you:D
Back to top Go down
LSMansell

LSMansell

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a ninja:D   Introducing a ninja:D EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 pm

lol cheers mate, sub my youtube if you havent LSM666 X
Back to top Go down
Ninjakakashi

Ninjakakashi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a ninja:D   Introducing a ninja:D EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:58 am

yes i'll do it later 2day as when ive posted this its dead late in the day or may i say dead early:D
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a ninja:D   Introducing a ninja:D EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 am

Sup Marko, You got a Kakasi name Sad Damn You ;P I LOVE Kakashi <3 He's My mentor....;P but ciiiiiii about that! ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dylan890707pl
Ninjakakashi

Ninjakakashi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a ninja:D   Introducing a ninja:D EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:40 am

Mwahahaha yes i do and btw obito not taken... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ninjakakashi

Ninjakakashi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a ninja:D   Introducing a ninja:D EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 am

I have a new Playstation Network (PSN) Account apologies for not knowing where to post things maybe... Anyhow the new is MGO3_Kakashi

I made a new PSN because sony's Playstation Vita (PSV) has really tight security so that you can't copy stuff of a PSN from your playstation3 to a different PSN on a PSV and also to make things worse you have to have registered a PSN account to be able to copy something from your ps3 to PSV.

This was bad for me as I would have to be signed in as Drebin_Bushido on both PSV and PS3 and as I had forgotten my password and put a false date of birth ages back so that i could play MGO on my PS3 I can't recover my password so I made a new PSN for the possible MGO to come and so that I can copy games I buy now from PS3 to PSV.

That's my life story enjoy:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a ninja:D   Introducing a ninja:D Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing a ninja:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Griffon Corps - Clan forum :: Introduce yourself :: Introduction-
Jump to: