Griffon Corps - Clan forum

If you dont have an account sign up at Griffon Corps Clan on MGO

You need to earn our trust first.

If you dont have an account sign up at Griffon Corps Clan on MGO

You need to earn our trust first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to www.griffoncorps.forumotion.net

mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CycoRelic

mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... Empty
PostSubject: mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...   mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:10 am

sorry had to express myself somewhere, im sure luke will agree...
from 1802 to 1660 in two survival is utter bullshet, every team is either 3 men, 6 glitchers, or ksa twats...
only decent game we won was vs eternal light in ss bomb & they lag worse than gonorrhea...
sorry for rage,
sincerly,
ur neighbourhood sex god,
cyco
Back to top Go down
CycoRelic

PostSubject: Re: mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...   mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:33 am

also if u c codename gold in sv, tell him bally sed smd, sad sloth decided not to ply with az, but ply with a 4 man team with glitchers instead sad sloth... ty...
Back to top Go down
graysnake

graysnake

PostSubject: Re: mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...   mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:41 am

I know how you feel man all you can do is laugh and play whats left of MGO btw we played codename gold we smacked him in res on F.F
Back to top Go down
CycoRelic

PostSubject: Re: mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...   mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:02 am

nice m8, all he does is cry n so i kicked him, was he in a 4 man team?, cus i seen several times with 3 other people...
Back to top Go down
graysnake

graysnake

PostSubject: Re: mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...   mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:09 am

No he was with 6 but one aborted but i like how you handle your clan so from now on any GC cry = kick except me
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...   mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:14 am

Gray new policy if you eat pizzas more then an average human being you get kicked goes for boss aswell cut down on the jaffa cakes lol!
Back to top Go down
CycoRelic

PostSubject: Re: mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...   mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:17 am

lol... wasn't jus his cryin in game and on skype,... his abortin & ditchin his clan to ply with sarah and other glitchers jus annoyed the rest of team like he did 2day... be4 wen we wer a B+ clan, he would leve n join bb-/bb teams etc... hes jus an attention seeker, ask any other az theyll say same... hes got a big head since he gt tha 1v6 agenst tgm...
Back to top Go down
Ninjakakashi

Ninjakakashi

PostSubject: Re: mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...   mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:10 am

cyco and you kiked me off team argh:D btw i like Very Happy smileys but it is supposed to be sad =Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LSMansell

LSMansell

PostSubject: Re: mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...   mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:34 am

Lol hi Bally, only just noticed ya was on ere xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd...   mgos full of arabic laggy glitchin twats... all plz smd... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Griffon Corps - Clan forum :: Introduce yourself :: Introduction-
Jump to: