Griffon Corps - Clan forum

If you dont have an account sign up at Griffon Corps Clan on MGO

You need to earn our trust first.

If you dont have an account sign up at Griffon Corps Clan on MGO

You need to earn our trust first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to www.griffoncorps.forumotion.net

Metal Gear Solid 5

Go down 
+10
Guderian
LSMansell
Dacia
graysnake
The End
bictheman
Ninjakakashi
Death Dealer
Jimbo
x[B]ig [B]oss-
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
x[B]ig [B]oss-

x[B]ig [B]oss-

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:07 pm

talk about mgs5 bla bla

The End wrote:
Ok, Im not answering in Survival post but this issue was being talked there:

MGS5 on early stages from what I read. And as I searched for new info about it I found other info's about "why Rising" "why Raiden", from what I've read when they started the progect after MGS4 it was supposed to be MGS5, with action during the WWII, and with Boss and the Cobra Unit as main characters.

But, (and heres probably the reason im buying Rising) the developers/programmers thought that while Kojima himself was working on the new FOX Engine (all platforms engine) they got scared to ruin the MG SOLID series, because they were a new and young team they prefered to focus only on one character (Raiden), like this it was easyer for them to develop a story, and harder to screw things up. (RESPECT). But the truth is they did screw up and needed Platinium Games to put they'r finger on it. So I respect that they were smart enough to decline MGS5 and make MGR instead.

But, going back to the part that interest us: MGS5... its on the early stages of development, but Im going to be honnes, that news about release in 2013/2014 I don't believe... from one side if the game is made to be one of the last gr8 games for PS3, we might get it in 2014, but If Sony decides to release a nes PS, like BB was saying the other night, in that case I dont see Kojima rushing a launch to a platform that has his days counted...

But thumbs up, hes working on it, the involvment of Kojima is certain.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Mgs5 should be after the big shell incident (mgs2) but it would be cool if it was big boss or if you were first training cqc with the boss but the thing im waiting for is whats next after mgs4 big boss dies snake watches him but snake is dieing they still have not shown solid snakes death thats what im waiting for and what will be the mgs5? metal gear solid sons of solid snake!!?!??!?!?! lol

But if kojima kept making mgs it would be good because the past games are epic but i think he letting mgs go after mgs5 because i think he has achieved everything fighting ninjas metal gears had epic cutscenes cool lines funny things happening what else could he do after mgs5 but he is working on a game whats just called Kojima's Project Ogre this guy will explain lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-fuWmGzKPY
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer

Death Dealer

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:17 am

I think that MGS5 will be on PS3...tradition say that Kojima open playstation X carrer & end it Wink Jimbo Story on MGS5 shoud be about Solid Snake clones & old Snake mentor them like ZERO in MGS3 ;D lololol & btw MGO3 will be on Rising or MGS5? I was listen interviev with Kojima san about Rising. They asked him about MGO3 & He say that MGO3 is in production right now ;D My guess is that they will put MGO3 on Rising & If God help us MGO4 on MGS5 ;P

HF in games... Hope MGO3 will out on 2012

Cheers & LOVE U ALL!
You're DD <3 ;*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dylan890707pl
Ninjakakashi

Ninjakakashi

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm

BTW kojima productions hiring new people now so there teams going to get bigger so i think they are pulling out the big ones for this title:D
Back to top Go down
bictheman

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:10 pm

ps4 orbis rumored for 2013 winter
Back to top Go down
Ninjakakashi

Ninjakakashi

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:40 pm

I heard of that but its ridicules some of what they are saying like no backwards compatability which would mean i would hae to buy a new ps3 if it broke nm ps4 if it broke:(
Back to top Go down
x[B]ig [B]oss-

x[B]ig [B]oss-

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:56 pm

I'm not holding my breath , remember the teaser campaign they had for rising? how many years ago was that? and it's STILL not out yet - actually dreamt there was a new MGO the other day, it was amazing - then I woke up Sad
Back to top Go down
The End

The End

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Jimmy, Im guessing right now:

When MGS5, and MGO3 get out...............:

BigBoss will be father of 2 little girls.
Graysnake will live in Dublin with a fat woman*.
Cribernator will have to split his playstation with his 12 year old grandson.
Massena wont have money to buy it because he just had to pay for little Caterina's marriage.
Nemesis wont have money to buy it because he just helped Massena paying for little Caterina's marriage.
Jimbo will finnally have aim, but the lagg will still be there.
Jimmy Saville will be on a mental institution........ he work's there as a role model.
The Emerson just moved to Japan and wont be able to have access to the EU version.
Nadia will be fat, bacause shes pregnant with a ginger, and she will live in...... Dublin*
SSS will be a elderly Judo champion, in his backpack he will at all times carrie come C4.
LSM will have lost his voice and then only dog's will be able to ear him.
Dacia moved to Hollywood and now work's as a voice double to Optimus Prime in Transformers 8

The End will still be awsome as allways, Kojima asked for his advise while making the game. He will start re-ageing back to 19 after an incident he had in a laboratory while founding the cure to cancer, last but not least he can "kick ass in real life" anyone that laggswitches and MAO's.

Yh think it will be like that.....
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm

LOL the lag is my superpower and i got aim you got everything almost right Nick will become a jaffa cake, Georges pizza man will retire and George will steal pizzas, Luke will work in a helium factory have you heard his REally scream? lol and End will make his own cigar and need an eye patch the old man Laughing
Back to top Go down
x[B]ig [B]oss-

x[B]ig [B]oss-

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 pm

The End wrote:
Jimmy, Im guessing right now:

When MGS5, and MGO3 get out...............:

BigBoss will be father of 2 little girls.
Graysnake will live in Dublin with a fat woman*.
Cribernator will have to split his playstation with his 12 year old grandson.
Massena wont have money to buy it because he just had to pay for little Caterina's marriage.
Nemesis wont have money to buy it because he just helped Massena paying for little Caterina's marriage.
Jimbo will finnally have aim, but the lagg will still be there.
Jimmy Saville will be on a mental institution........ he work's there as a role model.
The Emerson just moved to Japan and wont be able to have access to the EU version.
Nadia will be fat, bacause shes pregnant with a ginger, and she will live in...... Dublin*
SSS will be a elderly Judo champion, in his backpack he will at all times carrie come C4.
LSM will have lost his voice and then only dog's will be able to ear him.
Dacia moved to Hollywood and now work's as a voice double to Optimus Prime in Transformers 8

The End will still be awsome as allways, Kojima asked for his advise while making the game. He will start re-ageing back to 19 after an incident he had in a laboratory while founding the cure to cancer, last but not least he can "kick ass in real life" anyone that laggswitches and MAO's.

Yh think it will be like that.....

you could be right, already got one on the way^^

last one will never happen sorry
Back to top Go down
graysnake

graysnake

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 am

Lmafo nice End good job
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:10 am

HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Dacia

Dacia

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Nice End Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
LSMansell

LSMansell

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 pm

I'll be dr dolittle, can't wait. I'll dress like ace ventura too for ya end
Back to top Go down
Guderian

Guderian

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Super End, didn't saw this tread before LOL

k i start to work harder to coordinate the marriage n the acquire of mgo3.. i hope for the stand alone version....

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.consimworld.com
Nadia

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:20 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL u killd me right there end
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer

Death Dealer

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm

LOL at "The End'' Wink if someone interest about what's goin on with Me ;P I'm student who try to own FF 7, 8 * Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 & Skyrim before MGS 5 get out ;D It's sad that is possible to MGS 5 jump on 2014. Great to see that You all still have contact & try to stick together. If MGS 5 will be on PS3 it will be possible that MGO 3 will be short online becouse relese of PS4 & MGS 6.

Have fun & stey safe...see you later! ;*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dylan890707pl
Jimbo

Jimbo

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 pm

mgs rising gameplay
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:16 pm

It actually looks quite good this...
Back to top Go down
graysnake

graysnake

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:02 pm

It looks like dog shit
Back to top Go down
The End

The End

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:26 pm

It look's like dog shit married cat shit, then they had a baby and that baby spitted that....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:04 pm

I'll bet you all still buy that cat/dog shit baby!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:29 pm

My opinion is as The famous comment made by snake in mgs2 " I'm not a big fan of blades" wouldn't mind if there was a game about gray fox like the last mission would be fighting metal gear rex that would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 pm

it looks like jimbo's face so u guys know it looks THAT bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5   Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 5
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next